Sunday, April 5, 2015

Soundtrack Sunday: A Wondrous Place (Tarzan)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. Just recently I decided to rewatch Disney's Tarzan and I'm so glad I did! It's such a good film and such a good movie and with a severely unappreciated score. It saddens me that most of it is unavailable though thankfully this piece is. 

I love the emotion this piece carries with the orchestra, jungle-like, and choir instruments. It starts with adventures beats then grandiose tunes then fades to sad then triumphant. Give it a listen! It's perfect for a story set in a tropical or jungle environment. You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen Tarzan?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment