Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Interview with Able (Subsapien)

Able (Subsapien)

Me:
Hey, all! I'm back with another character interview! Just another update: I've entered another Writing Contest. *crossing fingers* Well, on to the interview...

Able:
*sitting cross-legged on the floor batting a red rubber ball between his hands, focused on it*

Me:
*sitting on the floor across from them* Hey, Able. How are you?

Able:
*has an underdeveloped voice* I am doing okay.

Me:
Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Able:
Um... I like kitties, lizards, and bugs. I found this kitty once and showed it to Reuben, but he took it and dropped it in a recycle bin. That made me sad. *hugs rubber ball to his chest*

Me:
Aw. I'm sorry.

Able:
It is okay. Reuben is mean a lot. I am used to it.

Me:
*furrows brow sadly* Aw. Who's Reuben exactly?

Able:
He is one of my masters. 

Me:
Your masters?

Able:
*nods* Yes, they take care of me and do tests and things like that.

Me:
*rubs his arm comfortingly* Why is Reuben mean to you?

Able:
*bounces ball* Because I am bad sometimes. That's what Reuben says.

Me:
You're not bad.

Able:
*looks at laptop, wrinkles nose* I don't have a beard. *touches celebrity look-alike picture with his finger*

Me:
*sighs* I know, but he looks the most like you.

Able:
Oh. He does a little. *rubs chin* A beard would be scratchy.

Me:
*sniffs a laugh* Yeah. *looks at ball* Are balls your favorite toy?

Able:
*smiles, nods big* Yes. I have... *counts on his fingers* ...four balls. I had some other ones, but I popped one, another grafting popped one, and Reuben shot one with his gun when I was being annoying. He says I am annoying a lot.

Me:
I don't think you're annoying.

Able:
You are nice.

Me:
*smiles* Well, thank you.

Able:
*his tail flicks into view, eyes lock on it, slaps it with his hand, lifts hand slowly, grooms fur on his tail straight* My tail was being bad.

Me:
*laughs a little*

White Cat:
*walks into room*

Able:
*gasps* Kitty. *crawls over to her, picks her up, scratches her gently under her chin*

White Cat:
*purrs*

Able:
*purrs like a cat, shifts metal wings, keeps petting the cat*

Me:
Well, I think Able is distracted by my cat right now. I hope you enjoyed his interview and if you have any questions for him comment below and subscribe to know when he replies. :) Would you all like to see a Subsapien or Starbloods interview for next week? Keep an eye out for more artwork, interviews and more. :) You can check out more about Able's book in current projects, his book's Pinterest board, pictures I've drawn for the book on deviantART and fan art on my Facebook page. Thanks for reading! :D

You May Also Like:

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)

6 comments:

  1. are you going to post pictures in a gallery on this blog? I was thinking that'd be a nice way to kinda look at all your pictures at once. I've been kinda getting tired of scrolling through just to see certain pictures XD but otherwise I have no complaints. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could try making a gallery. :) Thank you for the suggestion. I'm glad you're enjoying the posts. :)

      Delete
    2. your welcome. the gallery looks pretty cool.

      Delete
  2. I know it's late but ACK HE IS JUST SO - :3 CAN I KEEP HIM? I WILL BE NICE TO HIM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. XD I may have to do another interview with Able since people like him so much. Thank you for commenting. ^ ^

      Delete