Saturday, May 17, 2014

Interview with Mor (Red Hood)



Mor (Red Hood)

Me:
Hello again! I'm back with another character interview. Today's is with the main character of my steampunk fantasy retelling of Little Red Riding Hood called Red Hood. Thank you to everyone who contributed questions! If you'd like to get to know Mor a bit before the interview you can check out her bio. *smiles* Now let's get this started. *turns in chair to Mor* Hey, Mor.

Mor:
*sits in a chair across from me, has an English accent* Hello, Tori.

Me:
Are you ready to answer some questions? You have a lot here.

Mor:
Let's get to it.

Me:
Okay. Jedi Kyra_117 has several questions for you. Question one: Mor, you use pistols and axes according to your bio, but do you have any other weapons you like or would like to learn how to wield?

Mor:
I can also use knives and rifles, but I just prefer my axes and pistols.

Me:
*nods* Question two: What's your favorite dish?

Mor:
I like roast goose and mince pies, but I can't get enough of tarts. Black currant, raspberry ... Any tart I will eat it.

Me:
I like them too. And Jedi Kyra's last question: And one more; what are you most looking forward to about becoming a Red Hood?

Mor: 
It's a tie between the travel and no more lessons to be frank. *laughs a little*

Me:
I see. Sahara Moran has two questions for you. The first one is: Mor, is there anything other than werewolf hunting that you would do?

Mor:
No, I can't really imagine doing anything else. This is what I was born to do.

Me:
And question two: How would you live your life if the werewolves were destroyed for good?

Mor: 
I haven't thought about it much. Join the military perhaps. *shrugs*

Me:
*nods* Emily Lynne asks: Okay, here's a question: What does she (you, Mor) like to do with her friends?

Mor: 
Well, there's horseback riding, walks, Dina makes me try on her dresses she makes *rolls eyes*, Claes likes to show me his new silverworks, ehm ... There's more but I that's just some things we do.

Me:
*nods* Maddie Jay has three questions for you. Question one: Is there any special someone in your life?

Mor: 
I don't have the time for anyone like that, and if I did I'm not sure I would divulge that publicly. *shifts in her chair*

Me:
Question two: Is there anything about werewolf hunting that you DON'T like?

Mor:
Anything that involves waiting too long, and having a mission compromised due to stupid moves from incompetent team members.

Me:
And her last one: Do you think there's any chance you might still find your father?

Mor:
I'm going to skip that one. *clears throat* I'd prefer that topic wasn't brushed upon. 

Me:
*nods* Noted. Anonymous asks: What do you prefer to hunt with? Rifles or bow?

Mor:
Rifles. No doubt.

Me:
*smiles* Casey Covel has three questions for you. Question one: How did you get your wolfhound, Sielgair?

Mor:
We breed wolfhounds at the manor so I picked him out from a litter when he was a pup.

Me:
Question two: What's the most special about the bond between you and your wolfhound?

Mor:
When a Red Hood in training picks out her wolfhound at eight years old she alone is responsible for it. She trains it and takes care of all its needs. It teaches us responsibility and compassion for life.

Me:
And the last question: How does he (Sielgair) help you on your missions?

Mor:
The wolfhounds are an essential part of missions. They help in tracking and combat. 

Me:
Cool. Shelli Grace asks: When did Mor decide she wanted to be a huntress like her mother and granny?

Mor:
It wasn't a choice. I'm a Silver Sister. All Silver Sisters become Red Hoods if we like it or not. It's our duty. How many more of these do we have?

Me: 
Four.

Mor: 
*nods* I need to feed Sielgair soon.

Me:
It won't be much longer. Maggie has two questions. Her first is: Mor, what is your favorite part about living at the Red Hood Manor?

Mor: 
I suppose the sisterhood. Everyone is a Silver Sister there with the exception of the servants.

Me:
And Maggie's second question: How did you meet Claes and Dina?

Mor:
Dina I've known all my life. Our mothers are friends so we grew up together. Claes ... *inhales* That's a longer tale perhaps for another time.

Me:
Alyssa Greer asks: What is your earliest memory?

Mor: 
Playing in the snow with Dina. We use to throw snowballs in each other's faces. *laughs a little*

Me:
And last question from Ruth Blomgren: Mor, how would you describe your upbringing?

Mor:
Good. I love my family and friends and where I live. That was the last one right?

Me:
Yes.

Mor: 
Well, that was fun.

Me:
Good. Thank for you coming, Mor.

Mor:
You're welcome. I'm glad I've finally gotten to do one of these. It's about time.

Me:
Yeah. Thank you everyone again for the great questions! If you have any more post them in the comments and they can feature in another interview. If you'd like to learn more about Red Hoods check out the book's Pinterest board. Thanks for reading!


You may also like:

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


1 comment: