|Originally Drawing of Bryce by Yours Truly :)|
2) What does he absolutely hate? He hates norms (regular humans), but grens (scientists) and black-jackets (orderlies/guards) especially because of their inhumane treatment of him and his friends.
3) What does he enjoy learning about? In school? He hates school. But he does like learning about cars and other things about the Outside World (the world outside the laboratory he was raised in).
4) Who is the most influential person in his life? The Outside Man. A man who came to him when he was a little kid and told them there was a world outside of the lab. This inspired Bryce and his younger brother's dream to escape.
5) What is his childhood fear? A lot of things. Some of them he still deals with, but especially having his little brother taken away from him and killed. Since his brother is weaker than him, the grens had threatened to take him away if Matt couldn't stay well enough to do what they told him.
6) What is something he has always secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible? Leaving the labs. Bryce still hasn't accomplished this, but it's what he's driven to do every day.
7) What is something he is impractically afraid of? Can he have more than one? Needles, scalpels, guns, operating rooms, cigarettes are just a few. He's especially afraid of deep water since he almost drowned before.
8) Is he a night owl or morning person? He hasn't really had much of a choice to choose either one since he's been told when to get up and slept whenever he could growing up, but I think he'd probably be a night owl if he had a say.
9) Do he say everything that pops into his head, or leave a lot unsaid? He leaves most things unsaid to the point it's unhealthy. He's a guy of few words.
10) What are their nervous habits? He scratched his claws on things and taps his tail.
And that's a little more about Bryce. If you'd like to know even more about him, he has two character interviews to check out: Character Interview 1 and Character Interview 2. You can check out some pictures of him on my deviantART and his book's Pinterest board. Thanks for reading!
What do you think of Bryce? Have you done Beautiful People? Post links of your BPs!
Also don't forget to enter into my Adagio Teas giveaway! Only one week left to enter.
You may also like:
If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)