Sunday, February 2, 2014

Interview with Ingrid (Subsapien)

Ingrid (Subsapien)

Hey! I'm back with another character interview! This time it's with Ingrid from my science-fiction novel Subsapien Grafting interviewed by my lovely Canadian friend Cassia. 

Cassia: 
*settles into chair, smiles* Thanks, Tori.

Ingrid: 
*walks in, has wings folded on her back, smiles*

Cassia: 
Hi Ingrid. *notices the wings* I love your wings!

Ingrid:
*blushes* Thanks. *sits down in the chair across from you*

Cassia: 
Have you ever done an interview like this before?

Ingrid:
No. I was hoping I'd get to.

Cassia: 
Well I guess now's your chance. So I've just got a few questions here for you if you're ready to start.

Ingrid:
Bring them on. *huffs a laugh*

Cassia: 
Alrighty then, first question: What would you say is one of your greatest talents?

Ingrid:
Oh gosh. I don't know ... I'm good at making jewelry. Does that count?

Cassia: 
You make your own jewelry? That's awesome! Of course that counts. What kind of jewelry do you make?

Ingrid:
*blushes again* Thanks. Macrame I think it's called.

Cassia: 
Neat. *smiles, glances down at writing on the palm of my hand* Next question. *looks up* If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?

Ingrid:
Hmm ... That's a tough question. Honestly ... Sometimes I wish I wasn't grafted.

Cassia: 
Yeah? Why's that?

Ingrid:
It's hard to have to hide part of yourself.

Cassia: 
Hm. Yeah, I can see that being hard. So, moving on to the next question, is there something you’re especially proud of?

Ingrid:
I'm kind of proud of Brian if that counts. He's like a little brother to me.

Cassia: 
*smiles* That counts. What makes you proud of him?

Ingrid:
He's so smart. Much smarter than me. I wish I could read as well as he can.

Cassia: 
Maybe he can teach you some time.

Ingrid:
He's taught me a little.

Cassia: 
That's nice of him. He seems to have good brother qualities. *folds arms onto of the table, checks hand again* So, what's your favorite season?

Ingrid:
*looks up* Spring.

Cassia: 
Why's that?

Ingrid:
It's warm but not too warm and I like the butterflies.

Cassia: 
Yeah, spring is a great season.

Ingrid:
Is it your favorite season?

Cassia: 
Yeah, one of them. I like fall best though. Last question: would you ever get revenge on anyone if you had the chance?

Ingrid:
Hmm ... That's another tough question ... *pulls on her braid* That's kind of private. Sorry.

Brian: 
*peeks in the room*

Cassia: 
Alright. I won't force you to answer anything you don't want to. *looks over at Brian, smiles* Hey.

Brian: 
*steps into the doorway, glances at Cassia, looks at Ingrid* Matt commanded me to inform you that our departure is in minutes.

Ingrid: 
*smiles at him* Okay. We're almost finished.

Cassia: 
*nods* That was the last question actually.

Ingrid: 
Oh really? Okay.

Brian: 
*stares at Cassia, is solemn, blinks*

Cassia: 
Unless you want to add anything, we can wrap up. *glances at Brian, smiles*

Ingrid: 
I should go ... It was nice meeting you.

Brian: 
*doesn't smile back*

Cassia:
*looks back at Ingrid* Yeah you too. Thanks for answering some questions.

Ingrid:
No problem. Maybe we can do it again.

Brian: 
*sniffs, rubs his nose*

Cassia:
Yeah, for sure.

Ingrid: 
Bye. *waves a little*

Cassia:
Bye, Ingrid. *looks to Brian, lifts a hand* See ya.

Brian: 
*nods at cassia*

Ingrid:
 *smiles, leaves with Brian*

Me:
And that's all for this interview! You can check out more about Ingrid's book in current projects, her book's Pinterest board, pictures I've drawn for the book on deviantART and fan art on my Facebook page.
 Lastly if you got questions for Ingrid or Brian leave them in the comments and they'll be included in another interview! :D

You may also like:
How to Write A Good Character Interview

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


2 comments: