Sunday, April 27, 2014

Soundtrack Sunday: Sacrifice (Divergent)




It's Soundtrack Sundays and I've finally found this piece I've been trying to post here! It's another track from the Divergent score, and it's soo pretty. The piece is so sad, strings are so beautiful, and the vocals at the end really get you. I love this track! You can find more cool tracks on my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist!


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen Divergent?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment