Sunday, June 1, 2014

Soundtrack Sundays: One More Miracle (Sherlock)




It's Soundtrack Sundays again! Sherlock has been on my mind lately especially since I got these cool Sherlock-scented wax tarts (for melting) and a button from MomoCon and about something upcoming on the blog. ;) 

You can get a Sherlock candle or wax tart of  your own
from A Fox and Wolf on Etsy
I love this one tune best in the BBC Sherlock. The piano with the pedal that blurs the notes is so moving. It's brought tears to my eyes many times. I hope you all enjoy it. ^ ^ Check out more cool tracks from my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist!


If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment