Friday, April 24, 2015

Favorite Screen Characters Tag!


Today I'm doing the Favorite Screen Characters tag! Thank you, Adriana Gabrielle, for tagging me and now I'm finally getting to it lol.

Instructions for this tag: For this quick, fun blog hop, you just name your 10 favorite characters from movies or TV, then tag 10 friends (if you can) to do the same!

Ten of my favorite. *cackles* I have so many favorites this is going to be hard, but I shall do it. I've wanted to put more geeky stuff on this blog and this is the perfect post to do it.


1.) Rick Castle played by Nathan Fillion from Castle - He's one of the best portrayals I've seen of a writer on television, I quote him so much, and his show has cheered me up so many times when I've been sad.

A lot of people ... actually.
2.) Thor played by Chris Hemsworth from Thor, The Avengers, and Thor: The Dark World - Thor has been my character crush for years now ever since I saw him for the first time in the theaters. He's noble, he's got powers, he's blond and blue-eyed, so he's my kind of fella.

I can't look at this pic too long or I'll swoon.
3.) Katniss Everdeen played by Jennifer Lawrence from the Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and The Mockingjay Part 1 - Katniss is such an inspiration to me. She's brave, fearless, kind, and has the best lines. Love her!

Pure awesomeness.
4.) Eowyn played by Miranda Otto from the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and the Return of the King - She is my woman role model. She's feminine, beautiful, brave, and she slays the Witch King!

I wish I could use a sword like she can.
5.) Katara voiced by Mae Whitman from Avatar: The Last Airbender - The rules never said I couldn't do animated characters lol. Katara inspired me to do Kung Fu! She's determined, motherly, and gives epic speeches.

So that's how the hair loopies work ...
6.) The Tenth Doctor played by David Tennant from Doctor Who - He's my favorite doctor! I love his outfit, I love this voice, I love his happy and loving personality. He's amazing.

Gotta love that smile.
7.) Felicity Smoak played by Emily Bett Rickards from Arrow - She's quirky, she's smart, and I love her piercings.

So cute. ^ ^
8.) Armin Alert voiced by Marina Inoue from Attack on Titan - I like how though he's not the strongest of the survey corps physically he has his own strengths. He's a really inspiration to me to be strong in my own way as a person.

It's okay, Armin. :(
9.) Aragorn played by Viggo Mortensen from all three of the Lord of the Rings movies - He fights with a sword, he's noble, faithful, sacrificial, and King of Gondor. Nuff said.

*giggles*
10.) Blake Belladonna voiced by Arryn Zech from RWBY - She has kitty ears, she loves books, and her weapons are sweet.

And she wears cute school uniforms.

Well, that's it!

The next victims to be tagged are: Cassidy Clayton @ The Wanderings (And Wonderings) of a Wildheart, Deborah O'Carroll @ The Road of a Writer, Samantha Smith @ Snow White, Cassia Taylor @ Dimensions of My Universe, Leah K. Oxendine @ Apassionata, Storyteller SilverLoom @ Storyyeller A Writers Journey, Tracy Dyck @ Tracy Dyck Adventure Awaits, Morgan LeAnne @ Back to the Drawing Board, Jamie Joyce @ Through Two Blue Eyes & Mae Murray @ Super Swankified.

Are you in any of these fandoms? Are any of these characters your favorite too? 

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


17 comments:

  1. Hee hee me too!

    Sweetness! :D Anime is so awesome. Do you have a favorite? Sorry about the comment pictures. I'm working out kinks with this new system that will hopefully be easier for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love seeing what people watch. Castle and Felicity are my favourites from this list. Felicity is just so great in Arrow. Plus, I love her outfits!


    Also, I wanted to let you know that the last two times you commented on my blog, A Splash of Ink, the link you left in your comments didn't work. Maybe something with the code? I just thought I'd give you a heads up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay another Arrow fan! Her outfits are awesome. Do you watch the Flash too?

    Huh that's weird. I tried it on other blogs and the same issue. Thanks for letting me know. I try to do the fancy blog link and it doesn't work. Oish. I'll just use something more simple lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite anime is Princess Jellyfish! So hysterical and sweet! I also really like Barakamon, Psycho-Pass, Death Note, Gugure! Kokkuri-san, Free! (still watching!) Kuroko's Basketball (still watching) Ouran Highschool Host Club, and so many others. I better stop listing them! :P


    What are your favorites--how much anime have you seen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not seen that one, but I have seen Deathnote and some of Psycho-Pass! I've heard of most of the others you've mentioned though lol.

    Oh gosh. I have see over 500 episodes of anime including Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Wolf's Rain, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Guilty Crown, Vision of Escaflowne, and more. Have you seen any Studio Ghibli films?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started Sword Art Online but the main character was kinda annoying me so I didn't get far! LOL. I like to steer clear of the really popular stuff like Naruto or One Piece, there's just too much to catch up on LOL. I watch the seasonal shows as they come out--the Spring Season just began a few weeks ago and they're some amazing shows!


    I LOVE STUDIO GHIBLI, they're what got me into anime! I've seen nearly all of them and own most of them on DVD so that I can rewatch them! My favorites are Whisper of the Heart, The Wind Rises, Totoro, Ponyo, Arrietty, Porco Rosso--they're all so good! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw really? I love Kirito. ^ ^ They're popular for a reason. Naruto is amazing. It is totally worth all the catching up. I've cried watching that anime at least eight time.

    Oh cool! I love My Neighbor Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle, the Secret World of Arietty, and Castle in the Sky. ^ ^

    Wow. O_O I haven't counted how many exactly, but I know it's got to be at least 500 so I go with that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Storyteller SilverLoomApril 25, 2015 at 11:09 PM

    Now, Tori, we've talked about this... Aragorn is MINE. ;)

    Thanks for tagging me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should make a free account on Anime-Planet! You can make lists and mark the different anime you've seen, and they'll tell you how many episodes you've watched and how much time you've spent watching! You can even heart characters! Here is my profile if you'd like to take a look! http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Jamie221b


    I'm so happy to find another anime friend, I have only one or two as it is. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. XD May the best woman win ... which will probably be Arwen. *snaps fingers*

    You're so welcome. I thought you would enjoy this.

    Are you liking the new comment system? It seems to be working well. I'm happy with it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh cool! That sounds neat! I've never heard of this before you mentioned it. Thanks for telling me about it. ^ ^

    You have to be special person to like anime lol. It is awesome. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! I suppose Arwen can have him, her being his true love and all.

    I like the set up, but I'm not a fan of having to make a new profile and password and the whole bit. Now that I've done it, it's fine. I just hope it doesn't deter your first-time commenters.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah. Darn ... But if something ever comes between them ... ;)

    Okay. I also checked the option so you can sign in as a guest. Does that show up? I've seen some popular blogs with this system. I'm mostly going for: does the commenting system agree with at least 90% of my readers? Lol It seems to be working better so far. I've been getting more comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hm, I don't remember seeing that option. But if you are getting more comments, then it must be working! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huh that's weird. It should be there. *lifts eyebrow* I can't see it because I'm already logged in. Seems to be!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rick Castle is so hilarious and adorable and frustrating, isn't he? Such a well-written character.


    Ahhhh, Thor. My favorite Avenger as well :-)


    I like both Eowyn and Aragorn better in the books than the movies, though.


    Just dropped by via the link you left on Story Girl's post. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes he is. XD He's so cute!

    Yay another Thor fan!

    Oh really? I read the books when I was a kid, but I've mostly stuck to the movies.

    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete