Sunday, April 26, 2015

Soundtrack Sunday: The Climb (Flash vs. Arrow)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie.  I have been on a big superhero kick what with watching Arrow, the Flash, Daredevil, Agents of Shield, and now Avengers: the Age of Ultron coming out next week! So excited! 

Recently Arrow and The Flash had some epic collaboration episodes. Blake Neely masterfully combined both Arrow and The Flash scores in a fantastic way and here is one of the highlights from the Flash vs. Arrow special. The piece starts with lovely soft piano and then comes in with a reprise of the Arrow theme. Next comes an intense section with drums that just gives you chills and the piece ends with gorgeous female vocals. It is such a cool piece. You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen the The Flash or Arrow?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



6 comments:

  1. I saw Avengers Age of Ultron yesterday it was amazing you should totally go watch it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. ^ ^ It isn't out here in the USA until Thursday so I'm seeing it then or Friday. ^ ^ Thank you for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, nice one! I liked the transition from the soft piano to the more intense middle section. :)
    (Sorry, haven't figured out this whole Disqus thing yet--I'm actually Tracey. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. ^ ^ Have you seen the Flash or the Arrow? It's fine. It's pretty easy when you get the hang of it. Thanks so much for commenting. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, neither. :P
    I'm sure I'll figure it out yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're really good if superheros are your thing. ^ ^ I hope so. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete