Friday, December 16, 2016

The Q & A Tag!





So Mordraug didn't get any questions for his interview (If you'd like to ask him some questions please do so, so maybe I can do his interview later), so I had to cancel it and Beautiful Book has still not happened this month, so I didn't have a post to replace it. I said "so" a lot into that sentence. I realized when I woke up this morning that I had to rush and make a post. Tags are easy therefore I've done a tag! Thank you the Author for tagging me! 



Les Rules:

  • Tag the blogger(s) who have nominated you
  • Answer the questions you were given
  • Nominate 10 bloggers (I'm only doing 3 because this is so last minute)
  • Write out your 10 questions
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged

Mon Answers:

1. Night Owl or Early Bird?

Night owl all the way. I do not like mornings.

2. Do you prefer a spotless room, or a comfortably messy room?
Spotless room, though sometimes my room does get messy because I'm human.

3. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or no chocolate?
Dark chocolate all the way. I don't really like the sweetness of milk chocolate anymore, and plus dark chocolate is healthier. 

4. Favorite books?
The Hunger Games series, The Lord of the Rings, and the Dragons in Our Midst series.

5. Would you rather live alone forever, or live at home forever?
Live at home. I do enjoy my solitude, but I wouldn't want to be alone all of the time.

6. If you could only travel to one foreign country in the course of your life, where would you go and for how long?
New Zealand, and I'd stay for a month or two if it was the only place I could go I want to savor my time out of the country. 


7. If you could change the ending of a book, what book would it be and what would you change?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. The ending was so disappointing. 

8. If you could spend just one day with any writer, dead or alive, who would it be?
C.S. Lewis definitely. I want to pick his brain about his theology and philosophy. The man was brilliant. 

9. If you could be in any movie (as anything from an actor to a set dresser) what movie would it be? This doesn't have to be a movie that someone has actually made.
That's a tough choice, because it's a mini dream of mine to be an extra in a movie. If the Lunar Chronicles were ever made into a movie I'd like to be in it. I love the world. I actually tried to be an extra for the Mockingjay Part 1 & 2 since they were filmed only an hour from me, but I didn't get in. XD

10. (for writers) If you could give up the experience of writing a novel, and just have it finished, would you?
No, part of writing a novel is the growth you do while writing each on. It's a long and sometimes stressful process but I wouldn't give it up.

Mon Questions:
1.) If you were forced to fight in the 74th Hunger Games or 75th Hunger Games which one would you choose? Forest or tropical?
2.) Star Wars or Star Trek?
3.) Sword or bow?
4.) Wizard or warrior?
5.) Favorite holiday?
6.) Favorite flower?
7.) Do you dislike or like rainy days?
8.) What's your favorite cold drink?
10.) What's your favorite cookie?

Les Nominees:
1.) LostFairy @ The Animal Jam Jumble 
2.) Lydia @ Noveltea
3.) Tracey @ Adventure Awaits



Have you done this tag? What are you some of your answers to these questions? Have you had to change your blogging plans last minute?

You may also like:
The Bloodstained Searchbar Tag & The Daily Quote Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment