Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Interview with Moira (Red Hood)!





Me:
Hello! And thank you for the questions! *turns in Tonight Show desk to Moira who's sitting on a couch* Good afternoon, Captainess Moira.

Moira:
*sitting with her legs crossed, posture straight, face placid * Good afternoon, Victoria.

Me:
Are you ready for the interview?

Moira:
Yes.

Me: 
Let's get started!
Me:
All of these questions are from Christine. First question: Would you give us a summary of what an average day looks like for you?

Moira:
I wake up near dawn each morning and after my morning tea and newspaper, I go over the border patrol reports. If repositioning or new strategies are needed I'll call a meeting with the other captainesses. I also review reports on how our trainees are fairing in their classes. We may be far from Ionad, but we have high standards for our graduates. I'll take lunch with my fellow captainesses and once a month with my mother and daughter. In the afternoon, I'll inspect random classes and training sessions and review any concerns from the manor residents. I eat dinner with the captainesses and my family and their families. Then at night, I'll review more papers before reading a bit in a novel then retiring for the evening.

Me:
That's a packed day. Do you enjoy your job as Supreme Captainess?

Moira:
It's my duty. 

Me:
That's not a direct answer.

Moira:
I do.

Me:
Do you have any siblings?

Moira:
No. My mother didn't have time to have more children.

Me:
I see. What was your childhood like?

Moira:
My mother didn't choose to marry her partner so I grew up without a father and my mother fought in Isriki until I was ten, so I didn't spend much time with her until we moved here to the Western Red Hood Manor. I spent most of my time with my nanny and fellow trainees when I was very young.

Me:
 What is your greatest regret?

Moira:
I suppose my strained relationship with my daughter.

Me:
What is your ultimate goal in life?

Moira: 
To make a better world for my daughter by winning this war.

Me: 
A noble pursuit. Thank you for coming, Moira.

Moira:
Thank you for having me.

What do you think of Moira? Do you have any further questions for them? Have you ever done a character interview? Share a link in the comments!

You may also like:



No comments:

Post a Comment