Sunday, April 12, 2015

Soundtrack Sundays: The Song (Song of the Sea)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. On my birthday this past week, I decided to watch Song of the Sea and I loved the film! It has such a good story and I love selkies! The music is so gorgeous too. It is called Song of the Sea after all. 

This piece has the sweet vocals of a child both in English and in Celtic with enchanting strings and harp. In the middle of the piece, the vocals stop and flutes, drums, and shakers are added. Then at the end it slows down as the precious little girl vocals come back. It's such a magical piece. Give it a listen! You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen Song of the Sea?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment