Sunday, June 21, 2015

Soundtrack Sunday: Evening Wind (My Neighbor Totoro)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. In light of my recent post Writing Lessons from Anime: My Neighbor Totoro, I decided to share with you some of the beautiful soundtrack from this adorable movie. 

I love the theme for the movie and how it carries through the music of the film. This is a gentle, wistful piece with gorgeous flute and clarinet. This piece is suited for any calming scene. It's very lulling. You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen My Neighbor Totoro?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



2 comments:

  1. So relaxing! This movie's music always makes me want to cry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so touching isn't it? I love the peaceful tunes. Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete