Sunday, February 1, 2015

Soundtrack Sunday: I Just Want You (Castle)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. I may have posted this track a long time ago, but it's not in my Soundtrack Sundays playlist or on my blog so I'm posting it possibly again, because it is so beautiful. 

This piece is from the soundtrack from the show Castle. The score is surprisingly hard to find, but luckily someone was gracious enough to upload this piece. The piano and cello together is so incredibly emotional and soft at the beginning then it builds into a finish that just makes you cry. This is great for an emotional reunion. I have this piece in mind for one scene I can't wait to write in my books. This is a gorgeous piece. Give it a listen! You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen Castle?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment