Friday, July 31, 2020

Monthly Wanderings: July 2020




July was a pretty good month! I feel like the months are steadily getting more normal as we get through this dumb pandemic. Maybe by Thanksgiving or Christmas, we can function like regular human beans.

(I apologize for the insane formatting. Something happened to blogger and my whole post screwed up)


1.) I'm finishing my edits for The Rose in the Wolf today!

2.) I celebrated the 4th of July in South Carolina with my family! I had a great time hanging out with my little cousins and watching some amazing backyard fireworks!


BIG NEWS! This is my secret project! Meet Momo! The newest member of my little family and Lessy's little sister! She's a Siamese mix and she's nine weeks old!


3.) I finished reading the Awakened by Richard Spillman!

4.) I finished my sculpture! This is Tibarn from Fire Emblem: Heroes




5.) I also have a review of Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller up on Hardcore Gaming 101!

The Geeky Department:
1.) I'm going strong playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons! I got all of the crazy July bugs and can't wait for August and new critters!

2.) I'm still playing through The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Man, this game is huge, but I'm really enjoying it! The plots have so many twists and turns!

3.) I also finished The Witcher Netflix show! Though it had its flaws, I loved Geralt and Ciri the whole time. <3 o:p="">

4.) I also played through the remake of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father. It was originally a game from 1994 and is set two months after I was born in '93. Wow, I'm old. I liked the plot a lot, but the main character was not my favorite.



What I'm Going to Do:

1.) I'm going to take a break from writing next month and work on getting my new website up. For real this time. A friend promised to do it before and never did, so I'm going to pick up where they left off and try to get this thing up and running!

2.) More super exciting news! I'm going to Yellowstone National Park with my cousin! We're going August 31st-September 4 and I'm so stoked. I've needed an adventure for a long time and I think this trip will totally rekindle my wandering and creative spirits. "I want to see mountains, mountains, Gandalf!"

3.) I'm going to finish Gatekeepers by Robert Liparulo and Crooked House by Agatha Christie and hopefully start, The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks!

4.) I'd like to work on some more clay sculptures!

5.) I think I'll have another review up on Hardcore Gaming 101 for another obscure game lol.

Last Month on Wanderer's Pen ...
Book Review and Writing Lessons: Hunger by Michael Grant
Why I'm a Christian but Not a Christian Author

Coming Soon to Wanderer's Pen ...

August 7: Book Review and Writing Lessons: Scythe by Neal Shusterman
August 14: Writing Lessons from TV Shows: The Witcher
August 21: Book Review and Writing Lessons: Watcher in the Woods by Robert Liparulo
August 28: Monthly Wanderings: August 2020


I'm looking forward to next month! :D


How was your month? What did you do? Are you looking forward to any of the upcoming posts?

You may also like:
Monthly Wanderings: June 2020
Monthly Wanderings: May 2020
Monthly Wanderings: April 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment