Sunday, May 31, 2015

Soundtrack Sunday: Lullaby of Resembool (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. One of my lovely readers shared with me her playlist of anime OSTs last week and she reminded me how awesome the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood score is. This is one of my favorite animes and I love how the score captures the steampunk genre of the story. 

This particular piece has lots of cello which if you haven't noticed already is one of my favorite instruments. It's called a lullaby but it's more of a waltz to me with the thrumming violins. It makes you want to sway to the tune. I could see a host of people dancing to this in beautiful dresses. This is perfect for a historical or steampunk novel! You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



4 comments:

  1. FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTEHRHOOD DJASLKDFJLSD Such a beautiful waltz! <3


    Anime music is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! Thanks so much for reminding me about this OST and thank you for commenting! What's your favorite piece from the FMAB OST?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! The far east suite for sure! It's so happy and cheerful. The first opening song is my favorite too. I really need to go finish this show!

    https://youtu.be/BFBe0Eolh48

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this one! You haven't finished it? My goodness! It has such a good ending just to reassure you lol.

    ReplyDelete