Sunday, June 7, 2015

Soundtrack Sunday: The First Town (Sword Art Online)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. Just recently I rewatched one of my favorite animes Sword Art Online with my cousin for her first time to renew my love in this awesome show! During this I noticed how amazing the music for this show is. 

After picking through many tracks, I finally decided on this piece. It's very medieval with the guitar and violin and female vocals, but a lovely peaceful song perfect for writing a fantasy novel. You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful track; I need to pick up SAO again sometime and finish it. And, obviously, give the OST another listen too! I love those vocals! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How far did you get? The OST is awesome, but a bit hard to find on YouTube. Grrrrr lol. Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anime osts are often hard to find and it's so frustrating. I was moved to buy the OST for Arrietty because I just couldn't find it on YouTube. I do not regret it! Arrietty and it's music was what got me to love anime in the first place! <3


    I got seven episodes into SAO before I put it on pause--other shows demanded more attention. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are! I love Arietty! Where did you buy the OST? I love that movie and that soundtrack. It's my favorite Studio Ghibli film! What's yours?

    You must finish it! It's so so so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the CD on Ebay! Ohhhh I have such a hard time picking a favorite Ghibli film, they're all so good! I think first place would be a toss up between My Neighbor Totoro and Whisper of the Heart. 'Cause I bawled my eyes out over both. Ponyo, Kiki and Porco are big favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool! Does it have the English version of Arietty's Song? The vocal version? I love My Neighbor Totoro. I'm doing a post on it soon. ^ ^ I just recently saw Kiki. It was different than I thought it would be lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does! So beautiful! Yes, i was indifferent to Kiki when I first watched, but the second time around something clicked and I absolutely loved it. It's so weird how that works XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really? I feel the same with Kiki. Maybe I'll give it another watch and see if that happens for me lol.

    ReplyDelete