Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Birthday




I'm not really a coffee person. I prefer tea, and I know a lot of fellow writers love tea, too. But have you ever wanted to break out of the Early Grey or English Breakfast norm and try something new? Well, let me help you find some cool new teas! If you need a little hot and flavorful boost to help you reach your writing goal or you're just a lover of tea or you'd like to try some tea but aren't fond of the stereotypical types, these Tea Tuesday posts are for you.

This weeks tea is ... 

*drum roll*

Birthday





How I found it: When I received my Firefly tea purchase, Adagio Teas sent me a bonus tea for my birthday. A bit late, but you know ... I ain't gonna refuse free tea. This is the same company I bought the Avengers set, Sherlock set, Tolkien set, Avatar: the Last Airbender set, Doctor Who set, Attack on Titan set, RWBY set, and Divergent set, and Firefly set from!

The Tea: This tea basically tastes like a birthday cake, liquid birthday cake, which is really cool. With a black tea base, and vanilla, creme, and caramel flavors, it tastes so much like cake it's kind of scary. It even has candy sprinkles in it! If you love cake then this is definitely a tea for you! Treat yourself for your birthday.


I thought this gif was epicly appropriate.
Serving Recommendations: I steeped this tea for three minutes and added sugar and milk.

How much is it and where can you get it? You can find this tea at the Adagio website. I bought this tea in a sample set which was about $22 including shipping and you get a goodly amount of tea since you only need about a teaspoon per cup. Some of these teas you can buy individually for about $10 a pouch. 

So how good is it? I enjoyed this tea, though it wasn't the best I've ever had, it was still a good tea. 3.5 stars!


Have you tried this tea? What did you think of it? Have you drank an Adagio Teas?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a nice gift, even if it wasn't your favorite ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Ohhhh that Avengers gif was perfect! Especially with the added "Happy Birthday" hat and sign. *lol* Black Widow's next line popped right into my head, too. That whole bit is one of my favorite scenes from the movie.


    As for the tea.... Hmmmmm. Apart from the black tea, what you're describing reminds me of Cake Batter ice cream, which... I've never been a huge fan of. But if it's a free sample, it's always worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be! It's very delicious! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thank you! That gif is a gem! I'm so glad you like it.

    Huh I didn't think of that. It is a bit like that. Oh yes indeed! Free is great. XD Haha! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete