Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Zoe




I'm not really a coffee person. I prefer tea, and I know a lot of fellow writers love tea, too. But have you ever wanted to break out of the Early Grey or English Breakfast norm and try something new? Well, let me help you find some cool new teas! If you need a little hot and flavorful boost to help you reach your writing goal or you're just a lover of tea or you'd like to try some tea but aren't fond of the stereotypical types, these Tea Tuesday posts are for you.

This weeks tea is ... 

*drum roll*

Zoe





How I found it: I'm back with another fandom set from Adagio Teas. I've had my eyes on this one for a while and now I've finally gotten the Firefly set! Shiny! Any Firefly fans out there? Then this is the set for you. I'll be reviewing the six teas of this set: Serenitea, Captain Mal, Inara, Zoe, Jayne, and River Tam.
This is the same site I bought the Avengers set,Sherlock set, Tolkien set, Avatar: the Last Airbender set,  Doctor Who set, Attack on Titan set, RWBY set, and Divergent set from!

The Tea: Gosh, all of the teas in this set are just so delicious! I haven't had a set with this many tasty teas since the RWBY one. Zoe's tea fits her so perfectly! The tea is delightfully spicy from the Masala Chai, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Ginger, perfectly reflecting her strong, loyal, stern, and soldier manner. The hint of caramel reminded me of the color of Zoe's skin and of her hint of kindness especially with Wash. I just love Zoe's banter with him and with Mal!



Serving Recommendations: I steeped this tea for four minute and added sugar, milk, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and cardamom.

How much is it and where can you get it? You can find this tea at the Adagio website. I bought this tea in a sample set which was about $22 including shipping and you get a goodly amount of tea since you only need about a teaspoon per cup. Some of these teas you can buy individually for about $10 a pouch. 

So how good is it? This tea is just delightful! It's unique and scrumptious! Four stars!


Have you tried this tea? What did you think of it? Have you seen Firefly? Who's your favorite character?

Bonus! If you are a first-time Adagio customer I can send you a $5 giftcard! Ask in the comments for details! (This is no joke and no catch I seriously can. It's part of the amazingness of Adagio Tea!


If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thankfully she doesn't taste all corpsified and gross in tea form. :) Sounds very good—especially the caramel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL. XD Yes that line! That was such a good line! The caramel and cardamom are such a scrumptious combination. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIREFLY TEA!!!


    That's such a neat idea! And I love that it actually tastes like the character. That's so neat! My sister is a big tea drinker, so I'm going to have to check this out for her next birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right?! This site does a ton more fandom blends and I'm overwhelmed by geekiness by theses. That would be an awesome gift! I hope she likes them. Are you a tea drinker? Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete