Friday, November 24, 2017

The Mystery Blogger Award & The Sunshine Blogger Tag





Time to get to more tags that have built up after many months. XD I'm actually almost caught up on them. Look at me go! :D






Both Sara @ Sara Letourneau's Website & Blog and E. Rawls @ Author E. E. Rawls tagged me for this one. Thank you! It's also been a while since I've shared facts about myself so I think I've come up with some new ones by now. XD

Les Rules:
  • Display the award logo on your blog.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  • Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
  • Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
  • Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
  • Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers. (Or fewer, if you’d prefer.)
  • Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
  • Share the link to your best post.
My Best Post Statistically: My best post by far in numbers is How Can Characters be Powerful If They're Not Real?. This post blew up and has gained over 55,000 views. 



My Best Post in My Opinion: I really like Why a Writer Should Travel: Quell Your Fears and Embrace Inspiration. I'm very passionate about traveling and I believe it's grown me so much as a writer. I also love the image I picked. ^ ^



Les Facts:

1.) I have really sensitive hearing. High pitched noises even in movies like high-pitched train brakes and screams actually cause me pain. I also can't stand the sound of teeth clacking, ice chewing, or teeth grinding.

2.) I never played video games until I was ten years old, because I thought my skills would never compare to my cousin's or sister's. Then one of my cousins introduced me to the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and I've loved playing them ever since.


3.) I own autographs from over twenty actors and actresses from live action films and anime. 

4.) Some characters on my to-cosplay list are Eowyn from the Lord of the Rings, Yuki from Fruits Basket, Lady Bishimon from Noragami, Cornelia from Code Geass, Blake Belladonna from RWBY, and Deidara from Naruto.

Cornelia
5.) I want to travel to Japan, England, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden, New Zealand, Australia, Greece, Germany, Alaska, Hawaii, and Ireland.

6.) My favorite type of sushi is unagi. 


E. Rawls Questions:

1.) What fictional character has impacted you most? - Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games. She's taught me much about sibling love, mental illnesses, and the realities of war.

2.) What is your #1 goal for this year? - At this point? Complete NaNo. XD

3.) Name one thing that made you smile this week. - Well this week as in when I'm writing this post which is in a month in advance, I'll say getting bath bombs and bubble bars from LUSH. ^ ^


4.) What was the last book you read? - Also at this point which is a month in advance, it was The House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo. 


5.) And now for the silly question: Which planet in our solar system resembles your personality the most? - Neptune. I like blue, I'm tall (Neptune is big), and I like cold weather.

Sara's Questions:

1.) What was the last movie you watched? - At this point a month in advance, Moana. XD

2.) During what time of day (morning, afternoon, night, etc.) are you most productive? - Night.

3.) Are you a flexible/adventurous eater? Or are you more picky/finicky and less willing to try new foods? - I'm very flexible. I'll eat just about anything you put in front of me. There are few foods I won't eat.

4.) What is one thing or person that you’re grateful for today? - At this point, Lessy. I love my kitty. =^ ^=



5.) Silly question! If you could you own any fantastical animal or creature for a pet, what would it be? Why? (Oh, and what would you name it?) - Griffin and I'd call him ... Hephaestus.

My Questions: 
1.) What is the weirdest food you've ever tried?
2.) Have you ever ridden a horse?
3.) What was your first pet?
4.) What's your favorite type of nut?
5.) Silly question! What kitchen appliance do you relate to the most on a personal level?



Sunshine Blogger Tag

Thank you, Melissa @ Quill Pen Writer, for tagging me!

Les Rules
  • Answer the 11 questions from your nominee
  • Tag 11 bloggers
  • Ask them 11 new questions

Les Questions

1.) Did anything 'spark' your passion (writing, reading, art, etc.) or did it come on gradually? - I've always been artsy.

2.) If a library was on fire and you could only save three of its books, which three would you choose? - The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, and Cinder.

3.)
 Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or another drink? - Tea please!

4.) One of your characters can come alive for a day. Who do you want it to be? - Bryce. Bryce allllllll the way. 



5.) How many siblings do you have? - Seven. I'm the oldest.

6.) Do you have a motto? (If you do, share it, if you don't, make one up!) - I kinda have three inspiring lines from three inspiring songs that I love.

"Someday we'll find it the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me." ~ "Rainbow Connection"

"But the road keeps on telling me to go on. Something is pulling me. I feel the gravity of it all." ~ "Gravity"

"I'll find my way. I can go the distance." ~ "Hercules"

7.) What's the strangest dream you've ever had? - Geez. I've had a lot of weird ones. Once I was in Prince Caspian's body wielding Rhindon fighting Combustion Man at my old house.

8.) Have you ever traveled out of your country, and if yes, where to? - I've been to France and Canada.







9.) If you wished on a shooting star, what would you wish for? - One of my books to be published haha.

10.) Would you rather go swimming in Antarctica or camping in the Sahara Desert? - Swimming in Antarctica. People polar bear dip and live.

11.) How did you come up with your blog's name? - I took it partially from the Tolkien quote "Those who wander are not lost" and pen meaning I'm a writer.

Les Nominees:
1.) Rachel @ R's Loft
2.) Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight
3.) Athelas @ Red Stories



Have you done any of these tags? What are some of your answers to these questions? 

You may also like:

This is my Genre, Now Tell me Yours Book Tag & I Write YA and MG Tag
Read Rewrite Burn Tag & Bookish Lover Tag 
Small is Beautiful, Inspire Me, and Blogger Recognition Tags! 

No comments:

Post a Comment