Friday, January 8, 2016

Questions for Siocban (Silver Hood)!



Yep, I know it's Morgana. ;) She's perfect.

Hey, all! I'm back from my two week-ish hiatus! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Years! I'm still working on catching up with the blogosphere. XD Lots of great stuff is coming up for the blog. Many big changes which will be enacting come next month.

I'm starting off the year with a bang with one of my characters from the sequel of Red Hood called Silver Hood which I will be first drafting for April Camp NaNo (Though I may start in March)! I'm so excited! I need to get to know my side character Siocban at least basically before then.


In Silver Hood, I'm adding in some new fairy tale characters with a twist. See if you can guess which one Siocban (pronounced Shoke-bahn) is. ;)

Siocban is the leader of the elite sect of Red Hoods known as Silver Hoods--and the mother of seven boys. For years, she has remained in hiding with her growing population of Red Hoods possessing blood undiluted by citizens from the country of Ardalamh. She strives to keep the original population of Silfurlund alive along with their traditions, despite the Empire's pursuit to erase them from existence.

She has been married to her husband for nearly twenty years and has trained each of her boys to be warriors and how to use the unique ability of pure Red Hoods. She is fiercely protective over her family and their traditions and hesitates ever bringing the population out of hiding in fear that they will face extinction again. She fights with both a lantern shield and a trident dagger and works in secret to stop Nzelt's push to conquer her country.

When she isn't taking care of her duties as a leader, she enjoys spending time with her family and singing to her boys, though she never sings in front of anyone else. She also has a hobby of making woodland animal automatons who are her spies and even fight for her in battle. At times she has rescued squirrels and sparrows and other such creatures and fixed broken limbs with clockwork replacements. In the end, she cares most about her family and she will protect them no matter what the cost.


Credit goes to the artist. This pic is just perfect.

Leave your questions in the comments or in the form if you'd wish to remain anonymous or if you're having trouble with the comments and Siocban will answer them on January 22nd! Thank you!


If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment