Friday, February 22, 2019

Interview with Annette (Silver Hood)!





Me:
It's the first character interview of 2019. Whoo hoo! Thanks, Christine, for the great questions! *turns in Tonight Show desk to face Annette who's sitting on a couch*

Annette:
Hello, everyone. *smiles*

Me:
Ready for questions?

Annette:
I am.


Me:
All righty. Firstly Christine says she really likes your name.  

Annette:
Thank you. *^ ^*

Me:
First question: How do you feel about your new duties as a border control squad?

Annette:
I'm still a little nervous. Where I grew up, we didn't have many werewolves, but here I see them a few times a month at least and they're quite frightening. *wrings her hands*

Me:
I can imagine. (Thinks: Since I created them and all.) What's it like being the youngest member?

Annette:
I have the least experience, so I don't have much say in orders and I'm often given advice by the other members, but Mor treats me fairly.


Me:
That's good. I'm glad Mor is behaving. *looks at questions list* Do you have any siblings? If you do, how do you feel about them? If you don't, do you wish you did?

Annette:
I have a little brother. He lives with my da on a farm nearby since boys don't live in the manor. I wish I could see him more, but that's just not how things are. 

Me:
I see. Where did you learn to handle a rifle?

Annette:
My da taught me. He wanted to make sure I could defend myself. My mum isn't home very much, so he raised me.

Me:
I didn't know that. What's your greatest passion and dream for the future?


Annette:
*shrugs* I suppose I want to be a Red Hood like my mum. I don't have much of a choice. I hope I'm stationed somewhere not too dangerous.


Me:
*nods* Do you have any deep regrets?

Annette:
I wish we didn't have to leave the apple farm. It was much more peaceful there.

Me:
Okay, last question, tell us a little bit about your werewolf mimicking abilities!

Annette:
It's an ability we're born with. We can tap into the werewolf essence stored in us since time immemorial and use it to enhance our speed, strength, and senses. It's even more powerful when we're near other werewolves. It gives us an advantage when fighting them. 

Me:
That's a good way of describing it. Thank you, Annette, for being here to ask questions. I'm glad I got to know you better.

Annette:
Thanks for inviting me. *smiles*

Me:
Oh oh Annette we've got one more! This is from Melissa: What kind of future do you wish for your brother?

Annette:
Oh um ... I hope he finds a peaceful life and doesn't join the army.

Me:
Thank you!

What do you think of Annette? Do you have any further questions for her? Have you ever done a character interview? Share a link in the comments!

You may also like:
Interview with Chalmers (Black Hood)!

No comments:

Post a Comment