Sunday, August 23, 2015

Soundtrack Sundays: Sono Juukou wa, Seigi o Shihai suru (Psycho-Pass)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. I've just recently started watching the anime Psycho-Pass and I'm really enjoying it so far! Though it's one of the darker animes I've seen, the animation is fantastic and the futuristic utopian society is so intricate and thought out. Another thing I've drawn from the anime is the soundtrack. It's so so perfect. 

I've been obsessing with the first ending theme for days, but I'm going to show you some of the score today. The title of the song means "Justice is dominated by the gun" in Japanese. In the society of the game, a system makes decisions for the citizens especially when it comes to weapons. This song carries a lot of heavy emotion with foreign vocals, techno sounds, and a lovely orchestra that perfectly captures the tone of the anime. It is perfect for writing a science-fiction novel. You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen Psycho-Pass?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment