Sunday, November 29, 2015

Soundtrack Sundays: Hope (X-Men: Days of Future Past)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. Since still no one has posted the Mockingjay Part 2 soundtrack on YouTube yet, I'm posting this instead. First things first lets get this out of the way: X-Men: Days of Future Past is supremely epic. It was like the Avengers of X-Men. The movie was just fantastic. Having both young and old Erik and Charles played by excellent actors, plus having Wolverine and Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique. It just can't be beat. Enough fangirling. 

As the title implies this is a very hopeful piece. It has melancholy tones with the piano, but light shines through, all the while having this air of tension. You know feels are about to happen when listening to this piece. It's a beautiful blend of both acoustic and synthetic sounds. It reaches down inside of you and makes you reflect. This is powerful piece is perfect for a sci-fi or even a thriller genre story. You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen X-Men: Days of Future Past?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment