Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Interview with Skua (Red Hood)!





Me:
Hey! Thanks, everyone, for the great questions! *turns in Tonight Show desk to face Skua who is sitting on the couch next to his big kisafonn*

Skua:
*scratching his Kisafonn's leg, has an Icelandic accent* Hello.

Me:
Ready to get started?

Skua:
Sure.

Me:
A lot of people like your Kisafonn.

Skua:
Why wouldn't they like her?

Kisafonn: 
*purrs*

Me:
*smiles* Okay the first question is from Christine: What's it like to be sixty but look like you're in your thirties? Does it ever get awkward?

Skua:
No, it's common to look this way at my age for Isamaour. My grandfather lived to be 207.

Me:
Makes sense. The second question is from an anonymous inquirer: What is his relationship with his family?
And be discrete about it Skua.

Skua:
*draws his hand back from kisafonn and dusts fur off of his palms* My hjakona and I had a night together and I gave her children. I support her for that reason and my children because they're my blood. I didn't want to have a family.

Me:
I see. Emily asks: Would you like to settle down and be a bigger part of your family's lives, or do you prefer being away?

Skua:
*sniffs* Away.

Me:
*nods* Anonymous asks: What does he think of his profession?

Skua:
*shrugs one shoulder* I'm good at it so I do it.

Kisafonn: 
*pushes her horse-sized head into Skua's shoulder, closes eyes*

Skua:
*pets her neck*

Me:
The next two questions are from Emily: If you could trade being a gun for hire for absolutely anything else and still make the same money, would you and if so what would it be?

Skua:
The fur trade. I like hunting whether it be animals or people. *smirks*

Me:
*gulps* Uh huh ......... Does your family know what you do for a living? How do they feel about it?

Skua:
My hjakona does. My children do not. They're eight. They don't need to know. My hjakona disapproves, but I pay for her living so she can't say very much about it. *crosses arms*

Kisafonn: 
*licks his ear, lifts head, licks lips, starts grooming herself*

Me:
Anonymous asks: What do each of your family members think of you being gone so much/your profession, and has it ever been a point of contention?

Skua:
There is only my hjakona and children and my children want me around more and of course, I've had a few fights with my hjakona. These are personal questions.

Me:
Such is the nature of these interviews.

Skua:
Remind me not to consent to this again.

Me:
No promises. The last four are from Christine.

Skua:
*fidgets* Good.

Me:
*-_-* Would you ever consider retiring as a gun for hire? What drives you to keep living such a dangerous life instead of doing something else?

Skua:
I will retire--when I have enough money for retirement and why would I do something else that makes less money? Being poor isn't pretty.

Me:
I guess so. How did you come upon riding a kisafonn?

Skua:
*smiles* Reyndis and I have been together for nearly thirty years.

Reyndis:
*looks up from grooming, purrs*

Skua:
While I was traveling in the mountains, she found me cleaning a deer and planned to take me and it for an easy meal but--

Me:
Spoilers!

Skua:
I was asked a question.

Me:
That's a good enough answer.

Skua:
Fine.

Me:
Do you have any regrets?

Skua:
Yes, agreeing to this interview.

Me:
That wasn't--

Skua: 
Last question.

Me: 
What is your greatest hope in life?

Skua: 
Leaving this interview and I'm about to fulfill that dream. *stands* Come on, Reyndis. 

Reyndis:
*stands, follows him out*

Me:
Well, that was Skua. 

What do you think of Skua? Do you have any further questions for him? Have you ever done a character interview? Share a link in the comments!

You may also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment