Friday, May 10, 2019

The Marvel Cinematic Universe Tag!





The lovely Christine has made a Marvel tag! And seeing as I'm a huge MCU fan and I'm reeling in the wake of Endgame I have to participate!


Les Rules:

  • Feel free to include the above graphic somewhere in your post (but it’s definitely not necessary).
  • Take the questions and answer them on your blog (or social media or wherever!).
  • Tag up to 5 other Marvel fans!

Les Questions:

1. How were you introduced into the MCU fandom?
I've been into this fandom since Iron Man released in 2008. My parents got the movie and then I watched it and became obsessed. I watched it three times in two days. Iron Man helped solidify my love for sci-fi. However, at that point, I didn't know that Iron Man was a part of a big comic universe. It wasn't until I watched the great Nickelodeon cartoon Wolverine and the X-Men (which was amazing until the stupid network canceled it) that I fell in love with superheroes and became sold on Marvel.



2. What’s your favorite Marvel film?
Doctor Strange. Hands down. The writing was great and the themes were great and the character arc was great. I actually cried during the climax because it hit me so powerfully. I wrote a whole article about it because it spoke to me at the point I was in my life when I saw it in theaters. 


3. Top favorite Marvel character?
Thor is my baby. I wuv him. 


 But Cap is my close second.


4. If you were transported into the MCU and had to trade places with one of the superheroes, who would you choose?
Good grief. Any option would put me through a great deal of suffering cause that's what makes superheroes. I guess Scarlet Witch/Wanda but only if I get her powers.


5. What are some of your favorite quotes from the films?
Besides pretty much everything that comes out of Steve Rogers' mouth?







6. Which crew would you want to be part of the most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?
Avengers, please! Go old school or go home.


7. Favorite and least favorite ship?
I don't really have a least favorite ship, but I really love Vision and Wanda. Sweet babies.


8. Favorite and least favorite villain?
My favorite villain is Ultron. I thought he was a fantastic villain. He's terrifying. He's motivated. And he's got some great symbolism.


I'm not a fan of Hela. 


9. Unpopular MCU opinion?

I have two that I will try not to get on a tangent about. XD

Number one, I'm not a huge fan of Loki. I did a whole post about why so I won't repeat my unpopular opinions here.


Number two, I despised Thor: Ragnarok. Thor is my favorite Avenger and I thought they dragged his story world through the mud. They killed off all of his friends with little to no mourning. They toss out Jane Foster's relationship with Thor like it meant nothing. They cheapened emotional moments with quips. It's the one MCU movie that I have no desire to rewatch. Asgard is my favorite Marvel world and they completely ruined it. 

These three guys died and nobody cared.
10. What’s your favorite Stan Lee cameo scene?

It's between The Amazing Spider-Man ...


... and, "Superheroes in New York? Give me a break." in The Avengers


Les Nominees:
Melissa @ Quill Pen Writer
Emily @ The Ones That Really Matter
Melody @ Down the Rabbit Hole
Skye @ Ink Castles

Have you participated in this tag? What are some of your answers to these questions? Let's chat!

You may also like: 
Voted Most Likely Tag!
Knowing the Novel Part 3 (Though I Only Did this Part)
The Shared WIP Tag (Week 4 Even Though I Didn't Do the Other Weeks but I Wanted to Do a Post on Side Characters and Setting So There)
Some of My Favorite Things: A Blog Hop
My First #WIPJoy Recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment