Friday, September 20, 2019

Interview with Dina and Colleen (Red Hood)!





Me: 
Hello! And thank you for the questions! Sorry about the lateness. Had to switch things around a bit this week. *turns in Tonight Show desk to Moira who's sitting on a couch* Good afternoon, Collen and Dina.

Colleen:
Hello! *grins brightly*

Dina:
Good afternoon. *smiles*

Me:
Ready for the questions?

Collen:
Yes! I've been waiting for this!


Dina: 

Thanks for having me again!



Me:
All right! First question from Christine!

Colleen:

Hi, Christine!

Me:

*laughs* Would you each give us a rundown of an average day for you?

Colleen:

*literally the second I finish the question* I get up really early and have breakfast with my friends and then I go to class which is mostly boring until we get to combat training! That's fun. I'm almost the best in my class. I'm going to be the best soon I just know it. I've been working really hard. Dina's day's like mine but she gets to actually fight the werewolves while I just train to do that. *pouts* Not fair.

Dina:

*sighs and resigns to let Colleen answer for her* You'll get your turn soon enough.

Colleen:

Not for three more years! That's almost forever.

Dina:

Almost.

Me:
*smiles* Melissa asks: What are your pet peeves?


Colleen: 

Hi, Melissa! Is having to eat vegetables a pet peeve? Cause that really annoys me.

Dina:

I don't really like loud noises much.

Me:

Colleen, how do you feel about your older sister?

Colleen:

She's fine, I guess. 

Dina:

*purses lips*

Colleen:

I liked her best when she moved out of my room and into Mor's room.

Dina:

*-_-*

Me:

Okay. *^ ^'*  What's your favorite activity to do with each other?

Colleen:

Picnics! I love picnics. Dina does make good biscuits and sandwiches, I'll give her that.

Dina:

Thanks ...

Me:

Emily asks: Colleen, who's your best friend?

Colleen:

Hi, Emily! I have two best friends, Merritt and Viola. They're my roommates and we go to class together and train together. I bet we'll even be on the same squad together!

Me:

They sound cool. Dina, how did you and Mor meet and become best friends?

Dina:

We met in grade two. We were sitting next to each other and class and Mor simply asked me if I wanted to be friends and we've been friends ever since. About ten years now.

Me:

That's a neat story. Christina wants to know: Who do you rely on the most in the world?

Colleen:

I'm an independent young lady. I don't need to rely on anyone, but I guess for right now ... my mother.

Dina:

Mor. Definitely.

Me:

Dina, what draws you to sewing? What is your favorite part about it?

Dina:

My father is a tailor, so he taught me how to sew. My favorite part is about how calming it is. It's soothing to pull the needle through the fabric and then create something beautiful.

Me:
What's your favorite thing you've ever sewn?


Dina:
Mor's father Mister Tavish bought me a bolt of pink silk for my birthday. I'd never had fabric so fine before. I sewed the prettiest dress for myself, but it's too small for me now. I gave it to Colleen but--

Colleen:
I don't really like girly things.

Dina: 
So I've just kept it.

Me:
Colleen, do you have a puppy? If so, what's its name?

Colleen:
Oh yes! All Red Hoods get a puppy when they turn ten, so mine's a year old. Her name is Numi. She's so feisty but I love her.

Me:
Dina, if you could, would you give up Grimmur in exchange for not having to become a Red Hood?

Dina:
Oh. *puts hands on her cheeks* That's an awful question. I don't know if I could do that.

Me:
Understandable. I couldn't give up my kitty. This is for both of you: What are your least favorite parts of training?

Colleen:
Shooting my crossbow! I'm getting really good!

Dina:
Learning how to cook in the wilderness is interesting I suppose.

Me:
Both of those sound cool. Dina, What is it your particularly don't like about being a Red Hood?

Dina:
I don't like all of the violence. Blood and killing. *shudders*

Colleen:
*rolls eyes* You're just a coward.

Dina:
*shoots a look at her* Colleen.

Me:
That wasn't very nice, Colleen.

Colleen:
But she is!

Me:
Stop it. Colleen, what is your favorite part about being a Red Hood?

Colleen:
All of it! The dogs. The weapons. Saving my country! It's so heroic!

Me:
Dina, Are you bitter about the path you have to take? Do you blame your mother somehow?

Dina:
Um, I don't know about bitter. I'm a Red Hood because of my mother, but I don't want to blame her. That wouldn't be right ... She didn't have a choice either.

Me:
Colleen, if you weren't going to be a Red Hood, what would you want to do when you get older?

Colleen:
I don't know. I've never thought about it. I can't be anything else, so why think about it?

Me:
I guess. Also for Colleen, what do you hope to accomplish in the future?

Colleen:
Win the war! And save my country! *mimics shooting a crossbow with her hands*

Dina:
*flinches away from her*

Me:
And lastly, for you both: And just for fun: Dina, if Colleen was an animal, which animal would you think she'd be? And Colleen, same question. What animal do you think, Dina would be?

Colleen:
*giggles* A really skittish cat, cause Dina's like that.

Dina:
*sighs, -_-'* I suppose she's a hyperactive dog since she has so much energy.

Colleen:
I'll take that.

Me:
Well, that's the end of the questions.

Colleen:
Aw.

Me:
Thank you, girls, for coming! 

Colleen:
I want to come back already!

Dina:
Thanks for having me. *smiles*

What do you think of Dina and Colleen? Do you have any further questions for him? Have you ever done a character interview? Share a link in the comments!

You may also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment