Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Third Bloggy Birthday Bash: Closing!






We have now come to the end of the blogging celebration. Thanks so much to everyone who participated and thank you to everyone who regularly reads my blog. Your comments and views don't just inspire me as a blogger, but as a novelist as well. Being a writer can be tough when you think no one is listening or well ... reading, so I want to tell you all thank you for taking the time to read my quirky posts. 


I also want to hear from you guys. I want to make this a blog you guys like to read. What are your favorite posts to read on this blog? Is there anything you'd like to see more of? 

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment