Sunday, September 14, 2014

Soundtrack Sunday: Venice Rooftops (Assassin's Creed II)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! Sorry about the lack of one last week. I've had no internet at my house for a week, and I've been mooching off of Starbucks and my kind aunt's internet for the past week. It's basically been a pain in the butt. Without further ado, onto the track. I've recently finished playing Assassin's Creed II which was absolutely fantastic, so fantastic I'm writing a blog post on the awesome writing for the game. 

The music was also amazing. This is one of my favorite tracks. It plays while you're doing parkour across Venetian rooftops in Renaissance Italy. ^ ^ For more epic tracks check out my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist!


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you played Assassin's Creed II?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment