Friday, May 20, 2016

Interview with Caleb (Subsapien) 2!




Caleb

Me:
Hey, everyone! It's time for this month's character interview! Today is from one of Subsapien Biomech's main characters named Caleb. You can learn a bit more about him by checking out his bio and about his book by checking out the A Book's Genesis! Thank you to everyone who submitted questions. Let's get to the interview! *turns to Caleb in my chair that's positioned like a late night talk show next to Caleb* Hello, Caleb. Are you ready to get started?

Caleb:
Hey and yes, I'm really ready. I haven't done of of these in a while. *smiles*

Me:
Question one: What is your favorite meal?

Caleb: 
Oh that's uh hard ... I'm not really a foodie. I like Italian food, but it gives me garlic breath and that's embarrassing, but I still like it ... I just have to brush my teeth after.

Me: 
*nods* Anna asks: What are your favorite things to build?

Caleb:
This is tough because I can't remember much of my life, but I think I like building things that help people. You know like fixing robots so they're more efficient or just making things that make life easier.

Me:
That's really sweet of you. Another question is: Are there any building projects that you're especially proud of?

Caleb:
*thinks for a few seconds* I remember something vaguely about an invention I made for my mom for her birthday. It presented her with flowers and a song. I guess I had a close relationship with her at one point. *shrugs, sighs*

Me: 
*nods* Next question: What do you think of the graftings? Do you empathize with them since your body isn't totally human anymore?

Caleb:
I don't really know much about them. Bryce says he is one, but it's really confusing, because Mr. Mitchell says he's lying. I don't know what to believe anymore. If they're anything like Bryce, I don't think I'd like any more of them. He's kinda creepy.

Me:
Who are your best friends? Who are you closest to?


Caleb:
I don't remember any of my original friends and family, but I guess the person I'm closest to is Pro. She's really nice. *blushes*

Me:
*smiles* What do you like about Pro?

Caleb:
She's pretty and strong and pretty and brave and pretty. I said "pretty" three times didn't I?

Me:
You did. *^ ^'*

Caleb:
Sorry. *clears throat* She's just a crystal person all around.

Me:
*giggles* The next question is from Anna J. Jacobson: If you saw a fistfight happen in a hallway between two strangers, what would you do?

Caleb:
Oh um ... Let's see. I would get someone to break it up. Not me. I'd get my face smashed.

Me:
Kayla Marie wants to know: Do you have nightmares?

Caleb:
A good number of them. They're really weird and have a little girl with wings and a guy with green glowing eyes that tries to kill me. *shudders*

Me: 
That sounds scary. The last question is from Anna J. Jacobson: What makes him suspicious about Rota Labs? What seems nefarious?

Caleb:
The way they treat Bryce primarily. They're always so harsh with him even if he isn't doing anything wrong. I mean, I don't like him very much, but he shouldn't be treated like that. 

Me:
I see. That's all of the questions for today. *looks at audience* Thanks again for the questions! Come back next month for an interview with another character from the Subsapien series named Ashlyn. She is my seven-year-old mute kleptomaniac Asian. She's so adorable! Thanks for reading! Bye!

Caleb:
Thanks for having me!




What do you think of Caleb? Do you have any further questions for him? Have you done character interviews before? Post a link in the comments!

You May Also Like:

No comments:

Post a Comment