Friday, September 28, 2018

Interview with Einer (Silver Hood/Black Hood)






Me: 
It's the first interview of 2018! And I've got Einer with me today! Welcome, Einer. *turns in interview chair late night show style*

Einer:
Skip the formalities. I have better things to do than this.

Me:
*clears throat* Okay. This is a short one and all of the questions are from Christine.

Einer:
I don't care.

Me: 
*-_-* Okay first question, how do you feel about Claes as a person in general?

Einer:
He's a cowardly welp.

Me:
Okay then. *^ ^'* Do you have any close friends?

Einer:
No.

Me:
What are your thoughts on Lord Nzelt?

Einer:
He's a great leader and will lead our country to prosperity by at last stopping the Inking.

Me:
Now you're finally talking ... What is your deepest desire?

Einer: 
Why would I tell anyone that?

Me:
We'll skip that one. What is it like to be able to manipulate matter? Do you like your gift? 

Einer:
It is a divine gift from the Four Siblings. It is a privilege to be snowborne and possess it. Anyone who refuses to use it is a coward. I feel the grace of the Four flowing through me every time I wield it. 

Me:
That was the last one.

Einer:
Good. *stands up and leaves*

Me: 
He's not the most polite person in the world. *^ ^'* Thank you for the questions! Next month I'll be interviewing Chalmers!

Wait wait wait! *grabs Einer and pulls him back in* Melissa has a question: Who are you closest to in your family?

Einer: 
I don't have any family.

Me: 
What about your family you've made with Nzelt? 

Einer: 
I'm not "close" to anyone.

Me:
Somewhat friends with then?

Einer:
Aska. She's my second in command.

Me:
That works ...

Einer: 
*leaves*


What do you think of Einer? Do you have any further questions for him? Have you ever done a character interview? Share a link in the comments!



You may also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment