Friday, April 29, 2016

Interview with Bryce (Subsapien) 3!



.

Me:
This month's character interview is finally here! Yay! Thank you everyone for the questions. I so appreciate them. I know Bryce pretty well, but you've asked some questions I didn't even think about. This helps me so much. If you'd like to know a bit more about Bryce before we get started, you can check out his bio. *sitting on a chair with my laptop on my lap, turns to Bryce* Hey, Bryce.

Bryce:
*sitting in a chair next to me like a talk show, slumped in the chair with his arms on the armrests, tapping his tail against the side of the chair* Hey.

Me:
Ready for some questions?

Bryce: 
I guess.

Me:
Great! The first one is from Cadi Murphy: WHY ARE YOU SO COOL?!

Bryce:
*blinks* Uh ... I don't know. I don't try.

Me: 
*smiles* The next question is from Anna J Jacobson: What's it like having a tail?

Bryce:
I don't really know what it's like not havin' a tail, but it's handy for balance and fightin' and pickin' up things. *opens and closes tail pincers* But the pickin' up things is new. I didn't have pincers until I got brought to the L.T.R.

Me:
*nods* Sara Letoureau asks: What is one good thing about being part-cheetah?

Bryce:
One good thing? I like bein' part-cheetah. I like runnin' fast and jumpin' high. I'm proud to be a grafting. 

Me: 
Grafting pride. An anonymous questioner would like to know: If you weren't a cheetah grafting, which animal grafting would you want to be?

Bryce: 
Somethin' with wings, so a owl grafting. Flying would be fun. I like bein' up high.

Me:
Another anonymous asks: Do you have any hobbies? What's your favourite one?

Bryce:
Hobbies? Don't got much time for hobbies. Is runnin' a hobby?

Me:
That can count. Next one is from Anna J. Jacobson: How do you find the humans Pro and Caleb?

Bryce:
*frowns, thumps tail against the side of the chair* They're stupid spoiled norm pups. They don't know nothin', and they wouldn't last a day in the L.G.R.

Me:
They're not so bad when you get to know them.

Bryce:
*grunts*

Me: 
*clears throat* The next two are from Sara: What or who do you turn to when you need cheering up?

Bryce:
Emil or Mattie. Emil always says some dumb joke that makes me laugh, and Mattie is a good listener.

Me:
How would you describe your brother Matt? What do you admire the most about him?

Bryce:
*smiles a little* We look a lot alike. It's how we found out we're bros. He's shorter than me and has green eyes. He also has asthma. That bothers him a lot. *licks upper lip* He's always kind, lot kinder than me, and he just says stuff that blow me away, you know? Like I can't think of good stuff like he can. Like when the grens were usin' him for drug testin' and Matt was throwin' up, Matt said it was okay because least he was helpin' people. *sighs, smile fades*

Me:
He's a special person. The next two questions are anonymous: If Emil and Matt were fighting, who side would you take?

Bryce:
Mattie. Emil gets mad about stupid stuff most of the time.

Me:
*snorts* If you were able to escape Rota, where would you go and which three people would you take with you?

Bryce:
I'd take Emil, Matt, and Matt's girl Ingrid. I wanna visit a city then we'd live out in the country where Rota can't find us.

Me:
*nods* Sara asks: What kind of stories were you told about Outside? What about it has convinced you that it's the right place for you and Matt to escape to?

Bryce:
I heard stories about lots of food and a city with lights like stars. I wanna go there because Matt will be safe. The grens don't like Matt's asthma. They kill defective kids.

Me:
*nods* The next two are from Anna J Jacobson: What would you do once you get to the outside world?

Bryce:
Find somewhere far far away from the L.G.R. to stay. I heard about farmin' and buildin' houses. We could do that on our own.

Me:
What was the accident? Were any others injured?

Bryce:
*sniffs a bitter laugh* "Any others" are dead. It was a test.

Me:
Bryce, be nice.

Bryce:
*rolls eyes*

Me: 
*purses lips*  The last two are from anonymous: If you could change one event in your life, what would it be?

Bryce:
I'd keep this person from dyin'. I'm not talkin' any more about it.

Me: 
*smirks* How do you feel about your authoress?

Bryce:
Right now I'm kinda ticked at her. *shoots me a look*

Me:
*smiles innocently* Well those are all of the questions for today. Thanks for reading! Bye!

Bryce:
*waves once*



What do you think of Bryce? Do you have any further questions for him? Have you done character interviews before? Post a link in the comments!

You May Also Like:


No comments:

Post a Comment