Friday, August 28, 2015

The Infinity Dream Award



My dear friend Cassia over at Dimensions of My Universe nominated me for this award. ^ ^ I've done so many of these fact tags that I need to try to think up more facts you people don't already know. This will be tricky.

Rules:

1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.

11 Facts About Me:

1.) As a child I took mud pies to an artistic level. On my property we used to live on we had different colored clay such as red clay, purple clay, and yellow clay so I would make mud cakes out of black mud and frost them with clay. 

2.) I can't stand anything banana or cherry-flavored.

3.) My favorite type of berry is raspberries. 

4.) My favorite flavor of anything is mango, but I'm allergic to the skin so if I eat a fresh one someone else has to peel it for me or I use gloves. If the skin touches my lips or bare skin, I get a poison ivy-like rash. Not fun.

5.) I own stand-ups of Peeta, Katniss, and Gale. One a friend gave me for my birthday and the other two I won at a costume contest at a midnight showing of the Hunger Games two years in a row. I'm a big fan. 

But I do ... a stand up of you anyway. XD
6.) I prefer cold weather over hot weather. I hate sweating. I have to survive through summer. 

7.) I love jewelry especially earrings and necklaces. I have so much of it. Nothing with too much bling, but intricate stuff. 

8.) Most of my wardrobe consists of black t-shirts. I'm trying to vary it but all of the cool prints are on black. XD Another reason why I can't stand summer, because it's always too hot to wear them here in the South. 

9.) I like wearing jeans and boots. 

10.) I enjoy taking walks especially when the weather is nice. 

11.) My favorite Doctor is David Tennant. 


11 Questions from Cassia:

1. Do you prefer land or sea? 
This is a tough question. I like aspects of both. I guess, land. I really enjoy mountains and forests.

2. What's one food that you always refuse to eat? 
I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to food so I'll stomach something if I have to, but I really don't like scrambled eggs. They make me gag.

3. What's the most played song in your iTunes library? 
"Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift. I've listened to it 544 times. XD

4. Flight or invisibility? 
Flight. I'd really like wings. 

Like these ones.
5. If you could live in any country other than your own, what country would you choose? 
Somewhere in Europe like France or Ireland. I love the weather, history, and culture. 

6. A wizard tells you that he needs your help. You're going on an adventure! What weapon do you choose? 
Bow. I need to get better at shooting one, but I like the idea of long distance targets instead of up close and personal.

7. What's your earliest childhood memory? 
I was two years old and living in North Carolina and my mom drew faces on acorns for me.

8. Is there a certain type of foreign food (ie. Thai, Korean, South African) that you really like? 
Between Thai or Japanese. I like the fruit and spicy in Thai and the sweet and savory flavors of Japanese. I love that Thai has a lot of mango in their food even their entrees. 


9. Would you rather it rain all day or be hot and sunny all day for the rest of your life? 
Rain. I'll just stomach being wet, because I couldn't stand it being hot.

10. What's a book or movie character that you identify with? 
I really like Shu from Guilty Crown. I relate to a lot of his struggles of being brave and feeling out of step with everyone else. Watching him grow from an awkward, coward to strong and brave is very inspiring to me.


11. Who's your biggest role model? 
C.S. Lewis. His stories and theological discussions have inspired me in so many ways. I want to impact people like he has. 


11 Questions for the Nominees:

1.) Shorts, jeans, or skirts? 

2.) Hot weather or cold weather?

3.) What's your favorite flavor?

4.) Coffee, cocoa, or tea?

5.) What's the first book you remember reading?

6.) Favorite song artist?

7.) Do you play an instrument?

8.) Favorite fandom?

9.) Favorite actor?

10.) Do you have a favorite scent? 

11.) Are you introverted or extroverted?


The Nominees:


2.) Imogen Elvis @ Gossiping with Dragons

3.) Beck Hendrian @ Wordsmithing and Worldbuilding


5.) Tracey Dyck @ Adventure Awaits

6.) Eowyn @ Captured by the Word

7.) Ely @ What Can I Say?

8.) Anah @ Turtles in My Soup

9.) Jamie @ Through Two Blue Eyes

10.) Jaime @ The Dancing Lawn

11.) Bethany Youngblood @ Forgotten Featherpen

What are some of your answers to the questions? Have any of you done this tag? What's a unique fact about you?

You may also like:
30 Things You Might Not Have Known About Me

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment