Friday, July 31, 2015

The Real Neat Blog Award





Sara Letourneau over at her official website and blog nominated me for the Real Neat Blog award! Thanks so much. ^ ^ With this one I have questions instead of random facts, I have to think up on the spot like last week. Yaayyyy! Less brain power. XD 

The Rules: Nominate five other people and create five more questions for them.

Darn so I do have to use brainpower.


Sara's Questions:

1) What is your favorite book that you’ve read so far this year? Why?
Failstate: Nemesis. In a word: amazing. I'm putting a review up in the coming months. It was just so good. The stakes were high, the twists were amazing, loved the characters. It just totally sucked me in.


2.) Which literary character do you relate to most? Why?
Katniss. I tend to be a loner with only a select amount of friends, I'm fiercely protective of my family, I like hunting, I like nature (When it doesn't try to kill me. I feel like its certain bugs' life missions to see to my demise.), I like archery (though I'd like to get better at it), and I tend to put on different faces around people and only show my true one around some people. That got deep ...



3.) Pick any fictional world you’d like to visit. What would you do there? Also, what you would avoid doing? ;)
I know so many people say this, but Narnia. I really want to hang out with centaurs and fauns and talking animals. It would be awesome to go there for Christmas and have a Christmas party with them and Father Christmas and all. I would not go south or north, because I don't want to die in a desert or by mountain giant.


4.) Now, pick one of your favorite places in real life, a place that feels like a second home. What is this place, and why is it special to you?
You know. I don't really have much of one. The closest place I had was Senlis, France, when I visited for a mission trip. I felt more accustomed for French culture than American being more quiet and private in nature. I didn't feel as pressured to be loud as I do in the States. I also like the weather and the history. It's an ambition of mine to go back to Europe again.

Me with some glace in Senlis, France.
5.) Share one of your favorite quotes. Why does it resonate with you?
Gosh that's hard. I like so many. My Pinterest is full of them. I'm going to choose three that are really close to my heart. Things 'bout to get deep.

"If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now for wheat is wheat even if people think it is grass in the beginning." ~Vincent Van Gogh

This is a bit confusing at first. Really think about it. I've struggled with self-worth a lot in my life and this really struck true, because even though some people may think I'm grass, I am growing into something amazing.



"You will never influence the world by trying to be like it." ~ Unknown

This hit home, because I've decided to live my life way differently than American culture wants me to. I skipped out on college to completely devote myself to writing as I study it on my own and I've benefited for it. I want to be something God can use and I can't do that while playing it safe. It's all in.



"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe then you will be successful." ~ Eric Thomas

I want to be a writer more than anything in the world. I firmly believe it's my destiny and I want it as bad as I want to breathe. Separating me from writing is like taking out a vital organ.


This tag got to more soul-bearing than I thought it would. XD I hope you enjoyed the answers to these questions! 

Les Nominees!







My questions:

1.) If you had to fight an evil monster and you could have any weapon you wanted to fight it, which one would you pick?

2.) If you could have one object from any book you wanted, which one would it be?

3.) What is your favorite book of all time?

4.) Do you prefer writing on the computer or by hand?

5.) If the Doctor visited you in the TARDIS and said, "I'll take you to one place in all time in space," which one would pick?


What about you all? What are some of your answers to these questions? Humor me. I'm curious. ^ ^

You may also like:
30 Things You Might Not Have Known About Me

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment