Friday, April 15, 2016

The Secret Life of A Book Blogger & The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award





Cait seems to be running a little late with BP this month so I'm having to move this post a week early. I'm planning on posting BP next week!
I've been meaning to do these tags for a while and now I've finally gotten around to them! Yay! One I *cough cough* stole from Cait @ Paper Fury and the other one Selena @ Life of a Random tagged me in! Thank you. ^ ^ Without further ado let's get to it!




The Secret Life of a Book Blogger



1. How long have you been a blogger? - Four years this July. ^ ^

2. At what point do you think you'll stop blogging? - Gosh, I don't know. When people quit reading? I don't have a set date or anything. XD

3. What is the best thing about blogging? - I like interacting with the blogging community and I like sharing my thoughts on literary/geeky matters. It's pretty fun. :)

4. What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay? - Sometimes keeping up to my schedule can be a little difficult and time consuming. Also negative comments aren't fun. XD

5. How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use? - That varies. Any time from a half hour to two hours. It depends on how many pictures I need, what needs to be done to them, and if I have to take them or not.

6. Who is your book crush? - Aragorn forever.

He's just so epic!
7. What author would you like to have on your blog? - Oh gosh. If I could pick any author I wanted I'd pick Suzanne Collins. She's such an inspiration to me. 

8. What do you wear when you write blog posts? - Um ... Nothing in particular. I mean I like to wear funky socks but I do that all the time. I have phoenix socks, TARDIS socks, Attack on Titan socks, Kingdom Hearts socks and many others. I get them at Hot Topic or Sock It To Me. 



9. How long does it take you to prepare? - I'm assuming this means preparing a blog post. That varies as well. I wrote a whole blog post about that this month actually.

10. How do you feel about the book blogger community? - I'm more into the writer community, so I'm going to focus on them. I like them. The community has its flaws at times, but it's a great group to be a part of. ^ ^





Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their website (Check!)
2. Use the award logo on your post (*points up to it*)
3. Answer the 10 questions provided by the blogger who tagged you (See below)
4. Nominate 10 bloggers (Eh I'll do five)
5. Ask them 10 questions (Got it!)

1. Who is your favorite Avenger? (or if you're not into the Avengers then favorite superhero is fine) - Thor. I just love him so much. I have a Thor hammer replica in my room, a Thor muscle T, a Thor hammer necklace, all of the movies Thor is in ... He's a Norse god and cute and noble and I wuv him.

*sighs dreamily*
2. What do you do to get out of a reading slump? - I haven't been in one in a while, but I just have to make myself read. Setting quotas for amounts of pages I need to read per day helps me.

3. What's your favorite thing to do to relax? - Drawing or video games. I usually binge watch shows while drawing, so that's how I keep up. Also, I really like the immersion of video games. It's fun to control a world and story for a few hours.

4. What's your favorite part of blog work? (writing posts, design, replying to comments, etc.) Why? - Replying to comments is fun. It's great to get readers' opinions. ^ ^ Coordinating posts can be fun too, though a little tiresome. Arranging for all the So Your Character is From Another Country posts has been a lot of work, but the results have been great so far!

5. Boots or sneakers? - Boots. I loooooooooooove boots. I like cold weather, because I get to wear awesome boots!

This is my favorite pair of boots.
6. Do you collect anything? If so, what? - I collect a lot of things, particularly glass bottles. I have ones from around the world: Canada, France, Mexico, Thailand, Spain ... Eventually when I design my own kitchen, I want to them it with my bottles from around the world. I've found some cool DIYs one how to make them into salt shakes and light fixtures and such.

7. Do you have a secret talent? *wiggles eyebrows* - A secret talent? Hmm ... I have a lot of talents but I don't keep many of them secret. Would be able to move both eyebrows independently count? Apparently only a small amount of the population can do that. I like to do it in front of babies. It blows their little minds.

8. What's your favorite book of this month? - I don't read books very quickly. XD But I really enjoyed Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children which I read last month. ^ ^

Cannot wait for this film!

9. Would you rather wash the dishes or clean your bedroom? - Clean my bedroom. I hate cleaning dishes. I love cooking, but I hate the clean up part. 

10. Blue ink or black ink pen? - That's a toughie. I love both, but I must say black ink, because I love the stark contrast of deep black on paper.


My Questions:

1.) What is your favorite fandom?
2.) If you were in an epic fantasy battle what weapon would you use? (Magic counts)
3.) If you could be any fantasy or alien race besides human what would you be? 
4.) What Divergent aptitude are you? 
5.) Japanese manga, American comic books, or graphic novels?
6.) Have you ever been out of your country? If so where have you been? If not where would you like to go?
7.) What element would you like to control? Air, water, earth, or fire?
8.) Favorite video game, card game, or board game?
9.) Favorite piece of jewelry (with a pic)?
10.) Do you like your hair straight or curly?


The Nominees:

Pick and choose whichever of these tags you wanna do or do none. It doesn't matter. Just know I'm thinking of ya. And if you want to steal any of them feel free!



And that's it! Thanks for reading!


Okay, mochis! What are some of your answers to these questions? Have you ever done these tags before? Share a link! What are some of your answers to these questions?

You may also like:


No comments:

Post a Comment